Complete Overhaul from Elevate starts with a full bike cleaning, we’ll then dial in your brakes, tune and adjust your shifting to perfection, and ensure that all fasteners are torqued to manufacturer specifications. Every bolt, every bearing, every part. We’ll start by stripping your bike to the frame to deep clean and inspect, then we’ll re-lube inner bearing surfaces and rebuild it. Haven’t had your bike worked on in a while, or have serious miles in all-conditions, this is the ticket. The drivetrain will be inspected for wear at the time of drop-off to determine the replacement of parts.
All items included in the Performance Tune, Plus:
- Flush and replace the hydraulic fluid in brakes
- Overhaul and replace all bearing systems***
- Remove all parts and components from the bike and clean • Detail frame
- Replace cables and housing for brakes and derailleur
- ***Bearing cost not included
- ***Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled. An additional cost of $8 per cable
- ***Cost difference is Dependent on internal or external cabling or handlebar complexity. Bar wrap not included.
** NOTE: Bicycles from Big Box Stores are not built to the same standards or quality as those purchased from Independent Bicycle Shops; therefore the parts on these bikes will not perform as well, and their tune-ability and performance will not be as precise as a bicycle with higher quality parts.