Check Up from Elevate starts with a full bike cleaning, we’ll then dial in your brakes, tune and adjust your shifting to perfection, and ensure that all fasteners are torqued to manufacturer specifications
- Lubricate all pivot points • Adjust front and rear derailleur (limit and cable tension)
- Adjust front and rear brakes (align/center pads, adjust tension)** • Adjust headset
- Inspect chain, cassette, rims/tires, cables/housing & bottom bracket • Straighten wheels
- Inflate tires to recommended pressure • Check all torque specs throughout the bike
- *Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled. The additional cost of $8 per cable
** NOTE: Bicycles from Big Box Stores are not built to the same standards or quality as those purchased from Independent Bicycle Shops; therefore the parts on these bikes will not perform as well, and their tune-ability and performance will not be as precise as a bicycle with higher quality parts.