Elevate Cycles has made it easier than ever to get on a new bike with a Bicycle Trade Program! Unless you are shopping for your first bike, we understand it can be a pain to sell your current ride. It takes time to list it, it takes time to answer questions, it takes time to meet with prospective buyers and let them check it out. Elevate Cycles has happily partnered with BicycleBlueBook to make the entire experience easier for you.
- Bring in your used bike to Elevate Cycles for the Bicycle Trade Program.
- We’ll jump on BicycleBlueBook with you to determine the value of the bike. BicycleBlueBook is neutral, there is no haggling on the value of the bike. Based on the condition and age of the bike, BicycleBlueBook sets a fair trade-in value.
- Pick out your new bike! When you accept the value from BicycleBlueBook, you are issued a store credit right then and there to be used on a new bike (and anything else in the store you may want).
Bicycle Trade Program Qualifications
The Trade Up Program is designed for Bike Store quality level bikes with model year 2005 or newer and an original retail price of $500 or more.
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Tandems do not qualify
- If your bike is not in the database it can still be valued but the process will take 24 hours
- Your used bike’s Trade Up value must be at least $150 to be eligible.
- Your bike should be clean, functioning, and in sellable condition.
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you.
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed
What to Bring
- A valid driver’s license
- Obviously, we need the bike
- Any chargers, manuals and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
- We log your valid driver’s license number as I.D
- We log the bike’s serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell