Bicycle Repair, Tune Up and Overhaul Services:
The Elevate Advantage – Road, Tri, Mountain, BMX or other: Elevate has become the area’s best, most sought after bicycle repair center… Once you’ve experienced the expertise and quality we deliver (the first time) you’ll want all your cycling services provided by us. Now offering mobile service for pick up and delivery of your bicycle. Scheduling can be done by clicking the book appointment button by service needed.
Elevate Cycles offers component and whole bike services for all your needs. If you don;’t see what you want please contact us.
Check Up – $60.00
- Lubricate all pivot points • Adjust front and rear derailleur (limit and cable tension)
- Adjust front and rear brakes (align/center pads, adjust tension)** • Adjust headset
- Inspect chain, cassette, rims/tires, cables/housing & bottom bracket • Straighten wheels
- Inflate tires to recommended pressure • Check all torque specs throughout bike
- *Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled. Additional cost of $8 per cable
Standard Tune $85.00
All items included in the Check up, Plus:
- Wipe down
- Take wheels off the bike and straighten wheels in truing stand** • Adjust hubs • Adjust bottom bracket
- Lubricate cables and housing • Check and adjust derailleur hanger
- **Some wheel designs may incur additional charge
- ** Additional charge of $10.00 will be added for extremely dirty bicycles
- ***Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled. Additional cost of $8 per cable
Performance Tune Up $150.00
All items included in Standard Tune Up, Plus:
- Remove complete drive train and placed in parts washer to remove dirt and oil
- ***Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled cost an additional cost of $8 per cable
All items included in Performance Tune Up, Plus
- Flush and replace the hydraulic fluid in brakes
- Overhaul and replace all bearing systems***
- Remove all parts and components from the bike and clean • Detail frame
- Replace cables and housing for brakes and derailleur
- ***Bearing cost not included
- ***Brake & Derailleur inner cables replaced if unraveled. An additional cost of $8 per cable
- ***Cost difference is Dependent on internal or external cabling or handlebar complexity. Bar wrap not included.
** NOTE: Bicycles from Big Box Stores are not built to the same standards or quality as those purchased from Independent Bicycle Shops; therefore the parts on these bikes will not perform as well, and their tune-ability and performance will not be as precise as a bicycle with higher quality parts.